Poll

which game

Black Ops 4
9 (69.2%)
The Division 2
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Black Ops 4 and The Division 2 announced today  (Read 2452 times)

peacekeeper is pretty balanced if not slightly underpowered. At least its not the blops3 peacekeeper lol
i still play on 360 and the two big guns are peacekeeper and fal

i still play on 360 and the two big guns are peacekeeper and fal
I play on PC and the overused guns are Remington and scar. Peacekeeper is actually one of the weaker guns in the roster. Its basically an mtar with faster aiming and equipping times.

hope they dont forget up the story like they did in bo3

now where my battlefield ww2 at

blops2 which has the most balanced multiplayer of all call of duty games.
AN-94 Quickdraw Stock
MSMC Quickdraw Stock
SCAR-H Suppressor Stock

AN-94 Quickdraw Stock
MSMC Quickdraw Stock
SCAR-H Suppressor Stock
your builds are wrong on the msmc and scar. The msmc has the highest damage per shot but has stuffty range, putting an extended barrel on it negates the weakness of poor long range. Scar has the highest entry so naturally fmj and a good sight extend it's advantage

Msmc and scar are pretty easy to outclass. For scar you have to avoid open sight areas and try to get up close, where the gun is less effective. Msmc you just stay out of it's range and you're good. An94 is probably the best gun for skilled players because if you land the first two shots you essentially win the fight. In that case it's difficult to outclass the an94

Blops 2 has some of the most balanced guns in the call of duty series, except for the executioner, snipers and grenades, which are all insanely weak.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 04:44:05 PM by PhantOS »

I fight people with quickdraw all the time and all they manage to do is get like one hit down. The only gun that absolutely needs quickdraw is the ksg

I hope The Division devs learned their lesson from the launch of the original and from the failure of Destiny 2. The Division 2 should have all the content The Division now currently has, and then some. As for Blops 4, it'll either be another 2 (masterpiece) or another 3 (what the forget).

This, the later updates of the Division were pretty good. Survival mode being the single most played mode I've done so far.

then again all you need in blops 2 to get to the top 500 is a scuf controller so you can jump any time you have a shootout
thats how i did it on ps3

blops 2 was so fun.

blops 2 is probably my favourite just because of how customizable the bots and gamemodes were.

It also helped that the weapons were balanced relatively well and the vanilla maps were all good

IIII is a legitimate nomenclature. Both IV and IIII are correct.
that doesn't mean it's not loving weird

yeah but what if its actually this

Probably gonna buy both, cant wait.