will half-life 3 be announced at this years E3

yes
21 (25.6%)
no
14 (17.1%)
its never going to be announced
47 (57.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Half-Life 3: The Last Hope  (Read 4245 times)

half life 3 is the running gag of valve
it will never be released

Toys to Half-Life
Featuring Resonance Cascade Summoning Portal

half life 3 to be released april 31st, sources say

ricochet 2 on the switch

honestly if it is it'd be loving bad. all this "hype" time for a game is never good. the more time you spend on a game, the more likely people think "ah dude I bet HL3 is gonna have like, a forgetIN TERRABYTE of cool stuff lol"

the more likely people think "ah dude I bet HL3 is gonna have like, a forgetIN TERRABYTE of cool stuff lol"
personally can't say this thought crossed my mind

half life 2 episode 1 is half life 5
hunt down the freeman is opposing force 3

Valve wrote themselves into a corner. I can't see half life 3 being good without retconning episodes 1 and 2 and at that point is there anything to be excited for?

the more likely people think "ah dude I bet HL3 is gonna have like, a forgetIN TERRABYTE of cool stuff lol"
People who don't give a stuff about Ubisoft/EA are also typically the people that complain about inflated file sizes. So no, no one is going to think that at all.
all this "hype" time for a game is never good. the more time you spend on a game,
They've also heavily implied they weren't working on any games throughout that time. So, yet again, no, people know there wasn't "more time" spent on the game, because there wasn't.
They never generated any hype for it themselves. People are just hopping on any sort of potential information they can find and spread it like wildfire. And it's never words out of Valve's mouth either. "Oh I found this file!!! Half-life 3 confirmed???"

Half life is stuff give us left 4 dead 3