Verification - Stealing My Avatar

Author Topic: Verification - Stealing My Avatar  (Read 5022 times)

oh stuff i totally forgot about that
that was some funny stuff

unova stuffposts in a thread (again) and thinks hes funny (again) and thinks hes a troll (again)
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=317772.0

honestly unova just needs to drop his act, hes acting like a goof when he does these things and starts up crap with you (Adrenaline)

honestly unova just needs to drop his act, hes acting like a goof when he does these things and starts up crap with you (Adrenaline)
are you kissing d's d because no one else will accept you

ad hominem
the unova cycle:
unfunny trolling and memeing
gets caled out
ad hominem
conitinues stuffposting until confronted
full damage control
repeat

when are you going to leave the forum for a bit

unova stuffposts in a thread (again) and thinks hes funny (again) and thinks hes a troll (again)
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=317772.0
tbh everyone in that thread is stuffposting to forget around so i cant say im bothered much by his posts in that specific thread

honestly unova just needs to drop his act, hes acting like a goof when he does these things and starts up cr*p with you (Adrenaline)

why did you censor crap

i just looked back and it isn't censored anymore what the forget?

dont tell anyone you hear

unova when will u realise that still nobody likes u and u arent funny

why are you trying so hard to tell me that? youve made so many posts telling me im unfunny and have never given up like celau or the murderous cop so im thinking that you're an obsessive projecter perhaps?

its because you never stopped being unfunny

have never given up like celau or the murderous cop so im thinking that you're an obsessive projecter perhaps?
what does this even mean
why are you trying so hard to tell me that?
because you arent and whenever u see that u just say "why do u say that so much???? fallacy much??? idiot much??? looks like youre wrong" then go back to stuffposting the next hour