Poll

which is better

giant isopod
4 (36.4%)
woodlice
0 (0%)
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: ISOPOD MEGATHREAD  (Read 6529 times)

ONLY POST ISOPODS

Isopoda is an order of crustaceans that includes woodlice and their relatives. Isopods live in the sea, in fresh water, or on land. All have rigid, segmented exoskeletons, two pairs of antennae, seven pairs of jointed limbs on the thorax, and five pairs of branching appendages on the abdomen that are used in respiration. Females brood their young in a pouch under their thorax.

RULES
you must only post sea creatures or isopods
pictures of isopods will be praised
cute pictures will be praised even more
no land animals allowed

they are like woodlice only better. blessed creatures
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 02:53:40 AM by Nix the Glaceon »

brother what the forget

nixxa you think inflation is cute...

roly polies are good boys

put a cute hat on one and ill think about it

yes rolie polies are always cute those little armadillo forgeters

also their faces look really cool

brother WHAT THE forget

you've crossed over from extremely weird to being on multiple hitlists

God damn if only I could find one and step on it... Oh man the satisfying crunch of all it's segments breaking as I smush it with a giant boot. Just CRUUUNCH like stepping on a giant dorito. Ohhhh man

Damn I think I found my new special interest

ok nix thats a bit much i thought we were just talkin about rolie polies

God damn if only I could find one and step on it... Oh man the satisfying crunch of all it's segments breaking as I smush it with a giant boot. Just CRUUUNCH like stepping on a giant dorito. Ohhhh man

i don't know why but reading this post made me feel like i'm peeing

i don't know why but reading this post made me feel like i'm peeing
i just choked on my capriottis

giant isopods have been observed fighting and killing sharks by latching onto their face and eating them while still alive while smaller parasitic isopods sever the tongues of host fish and attach themselves to the base of the tongue to suck its blood

phantos can i attach to your tongue