Author Topic: unova learns interior design part one  (Read 2853 times)

looks adverbly like a house

maybe instead of the kitchen the bathroom door should be connected to the living room

maybe instead of the kitchen the bathroom door should be connected to the living room
noted

????????
the wall is not aligned with the rest of the living room wall

but it's probably cus of the extra interior wall in the living room, perhaps u could remove that if u don't plan on doing it on the other interior walls too for consistency
i like how ur doing the floors though nice job so far!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 06:05:56 PM by gr8dayseth »

the wall is not aligned with the rest of the living room wall

do you guys have super ocd because i don't see a problem

do you guys have super ocd because i don't see a problem
well ok lol like what do you want us to say because walls dont normally do that

i've seen plenty of walls that do that

like i get what u mean but it's still kinda odd and inconsistent and could pretty easily be fixed here
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 09:48:00 PM by gr8dayseth »

The wall probably won't be noticeable in the final version but the point of it is to add an room specific theme. Every wall has a trim and a siding, so I can give each room a specific theme without sacraficing much. Ill probably remove it if is ugly in the final project though.

layout looks good

the extra stud that offsets the wall alignment looks fine
it makes it look like an actual house layout

The wall probably won't be noticeable in the final version but the point of it is to add an room specific theme. Every wall has a trim and a siding, so I can give each room a specific theme without sacraficing much. Ill probably remove it if is ugly in the final project though.
yea that's true. i like that idea of giving each room a different type of wall!
layout looks good

the extra stud that offsets the wall alignment looks fine
it makes it look like an actual house layout
ya i think the main reason it looked off to me was that it made that section of the wall extra thicc and looked slightly unintentional, but that doesn't seem to be the case anyway so it all gud