[IMAGE HEAVY] sentry/dispenser/teleporter

Author Topic: [IMAGE HEAVY] sentry/dispenser/teleporter  (Read 3667 times)

so, a few years back a sentry mod was made, and it's cool and all but with my experience it's been pretty buggy/outdated. i was wondering if someone could make a better version of the sentry (maybe mini too?), and i was also wondering if someone could make a dispenser and teleporter of the same nature (leveling up). maybe a color feature as well based on what the color of your slayer team is? i know i'm asking for a lot but if anyone hypothetically does do this you don't have to do all of them

images below sorted by level (1, 2, 3) for anyone who doesn't know what they look like/needs reference

working upgradeable dispensers/sentries might require an entire reworking of the TF2 items. I'm not sure if anyone wants to do that, but i'm willing to model

working upgradeable dispensers/sentries might require an entire reworking of the TF2 items. I'm not sure if anyone wants to do that, but i'm willing to model
maybe on the modeling part, i remember (i think his name was) pi making models for a tf2 addon series that never got made but

I made a nice looking placeholder dispenser. if anyone wants to have it, just say so and i'll provide a dl link to the .blend
maybe on the modeling part, i remember (i think his name was) pi making models for a tf2 addon series that never got made but
oops

-snip-
actually looks pretty good, maybe try making a finished model (his models were private iirc)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 09:11:01 PM by Sebi »

as an engi main i approve of this

as an engi main i approve of this
*spy teleports behind you*
NOTHING PERSONAL PARDNER

*unsheathes gunslinger and widowmaker* spy sappin ma sentry

*wm1 pyro enters the room* yifrufyuf67f?

*gibus sniper appears* YOU ARE ALL NOOBS

*unsheathes golden frying pan* begone thot

*everyone on server starts screaming*

*big brother walks into the room*

ok let’s stop stuffposting now i wanna see this happen