Author Topic: [Video] Gautier's Family Feud  (Read 2552 times)

Not gonna lie that was kind of lame.

Not gonna lie that was kind of lame.
Thanks for the criticism. I'll let Gautier know his server is lame.

Thanks for the criticism. I'll let Gautier know his server is lame.
I didn't find this family feud as good as the last one. The last one was much more well structured and the lighting was better. Also it was much more hilarious. Also the actor for steve harvey didn't do too well.

Also the actor for steve harvey didn't do too well.
"actor"

I didn't find this family feud as good as the last one. The last one was much more well structured and the lighting was better. Also it was much more hilarious. Also the actor for steve harvey didn't do too well.
I wish I could've seen that one. This one is meh, you're right. I actually didn't know this server existed until yesterday lol.

I wasn't actually expecting anybody to record, I don't do these sessions for others to record to attract attention, this was just a game to host for our discord group.

I wasn't actually expecting anybody to record, I don't do these sessions for others to record to attract attention, this was just a game to host for our discord group.
gotcha

I thought that was really funny :P

when the mexican tried to say "your piece" and Gautier thought he said "your snake" I was laughing hard
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 08:39:48 PM by Mega-Bear »

gautier you are like microedge level obsessed with jayce

i miss the black guy voice for steve harvey he did a better job

i miss discord debate

i miss discord debate

He said new years and it never came. ;(

gautier you are like microedge level obsessed with jayce
I don't recall Jayce owning the Family Feud franchise, specially I accidentally gave him the idea to even do Family Feud to begin with. So if you really wanna talk some stuff you can discuss this with me privately if you so desperately want to make a fool out of yourself.

He said new years and it never came. ;(

if only that snow storm didn't happen or whatever the cause was.