petition to ban darth C3P0 permanently from the forum

Poll

ban darth c3p0 permanently

agree
117 (72.2%)
disagree
45 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: petition to ban darth C3P0 permanently from the forum  (Read 8346 times)

its in da title do u want him banned or not

let me get this straight: you want me gone forever because I disagreed with peoples opinions and argued with them about it

let me get this straight: you want me gone forever because I disagreed with peoples opinions and argued with them about it

that's not even close to reality but ok

we want you gone because youre a pretentious handicap that everyone hates

you force your dogs to forget for cash

see: freeks dog
they dont want you gone because you argued they want you gone because of your behavior and reactions to anything and everything related to it

no its because literally every thing you post is unfunny or derails threads and u make yourself the target for everything and pretend to be the victim
see: freeks dog
are you loving delusional people got angry at you in that thread not darth c3p0

yes, it's totally not because you're a trash human being who has his dog raped for a profit and bragged about it online to us "lowly minimum wage peasants"

its because your an egotistical tard who doesnt follow up with his apologies and kept a topic open that you knew made you upset
you dont take advice from anyone and you dismiss anything that really gets to you with some kind of caveman rip that you probably saw another Funny forumer use OR you just outright ignore them with an emote

Are you loving delusional people got angry at you in that thread not darth c3p0
you dont get the context and as usual act like a total buffoon trying to get back at me

you dont get the context and as usual act like a total buffoon trying to get back at me
umm no its that you made a post that makes no sense