petition to ban darth C3P0 permanently from the forum

Poll

ban darth c3p0 permanently

agree
117 (72.2%)
disagree
45 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: petition to ban darth C3P0 permanently from the forum  (Read 8336 times)

umm no its that you made a post that makes no sense
what do you mean it makes no sense? i referenced it. do you get it now?

signed, keep this scum off our streets

He's going to end up shooting up his elementary school if he stays here. Think of the children

he's loving up the 3d model topic, nowhere is safe when he is around

It's almost like I've been right about this handicap from the start and I'm the starfish?

It's almost like I've been right about this handicap from the start and I'm the starfish?
you're not an starfish for saying stuff about him, you're an starfish for all the other things you've done, don't misunderstand

if you were "right from the beginning" then...yea you're the starfish. it's your fault that he's acting handicapped like this because you forgeted with him until he got done and acted like a stuffter himself

what do you mean it makes no sense? i referenced it. do you get it now?
People got mad at you for the Freek's dog thread. Not Darth. Want me to link the thread and show you?

Remember when your thread got locked because you had no leg to stand on when arguing about how annoying someone is? That never changed.

if you were "right from the beginning" then...yea you're the starfish. it's your fault that he's acting handicapped like this because you forgeted with him until he got done and acted like a stuffter himself

To be fair Darth never changed. He's acting the same as he always has. He's been genuinely unpleasant to talk to both in voice chat and text chat regardless of context or tone.

To be fair Darth never changed. He's acting the same as he always has. He's been genuinely unpleasant to talk to both in voice chat and text chat regardless of context or tone.
he did change though---he used to be just a stupid kid now he's a stupid kid that's often a cunt for no reason

above user eats red rockets

i wouldn't call yours a red rocket it's more like a red tree stump