12 year olds should be kept off the forums.

Author Topic: 12 year olds should be kept off the forums.  (Read 18790 times)

that mothertruckers gonna pay..

im being bullied by 12 year olds someone get these kids off the forums

im being bullied by 12 year olds someone get these kids off the forums
brother open those nonexistant ears of your for 2 seconds
im 12.1!11

im 12.1!11

children your age shouldn't use such language

im 12.1!11

hey dont say the n word juts because you play gta doesnt mean you can say the n*gga word

I think we should ban all furries,weebs,90 year old men,12 year olds and anyone in a community.

well im 12 and a half so im all :ok_hands:

probably every remaining forumer is someone that started while they were very young

age doesnt mean much when we have people like tommybricksetti that throw a temper tantrum over his name not being in the title of a mod

probably every remaining forumer is someone that started while they were very young

age doesnt mean much when we have people like tommybricksetti that throw a temper tantrum over his name not being in the title of a mod
You are right. I was an 11 year old scumbag when I joined this forum and now I am a 22 year old drunken starfish. It don't matter.

i actually started playing the game when i was 7 but i dident get into the forums untill i was around 10.

i actually started playing the game when i was 7 but i dident get into the forums untill i was around 10.

i joined the forums when i was 10 and cherish every part of my old accounts. they are perfect examples of what NOT to do and i use them as reference every day