Microsoft is preparing for their "biggest E3 showing ever"

Author Topic: Microsoft is preparing for their "biggest E3 showing ever"  (Read 3883 times)

https://majornelson.com/2018/03/14/e3-2018-microsoft-readies-biggest-e3-showing-ever/

If it doesn't include the MCC for PC I will no longer care about anything Xbox-related.
Halo will be dead to me.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 01:47:10 PM by /dev/sr0 »

If it doesn't include the MCC for PC I will no longer care about anything Xbox-related.
Halo will be dead to me.
343 currently has no plans for that
We know this is something many people have been asking and wanting for years now. Currently our priority is updating and improving MCC for Xbox and there’s still plenty of work to be done on that front. While we have no official plans to announce at this time, we’ve heard you loud and clear.
Source: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-2

343 currently has no plans for that
Yeah, I know.
What else am I going to hope for though? A new and original Xbox exclusive?

ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves for our new featured presentation:

KINECTAMILS 2

Yeah, I know.
What else am I going to hope for though? A new and original Xbox exclusive?
Halo 6 maybe?

minecraft sooper dooper edition 2

Halo 6 maybe?
I... I guess.

I didn't like Halo 5 all that much though. The campaign was good but the multiplayer couldn't even compare to that of games like Halo 2, 3, Reach, etc.

Halo 4 was different, but I still enjoyed its multiplayer.

Halo will be dead to me.
yeah I really want forgetin MCC for PC, why does Microsoft do this to us :(

I get that Halo probably moves Xboxes but is Windows really a competitor when they own both?? idk

yeah I really want forgetin MCC for PC, why does Microsoft do this to us :(

I get that Halo probably moves Xboxes but is Windows really a competitor when they own both?? idk
We gotta play us some Halo Online sometime.
stuff's basically Halo 3 on PC with some newer stuff.

microsoft bought valve and theyre announcing half life 3 u heard it here first redditors