Author Topic: why are furries furries  (Read 3665 times)

because my mom bought too many vhs movies that had a cast of animals for its characters
and then watching shows like ninja turtles, bugs bunny, etc.
probably. i could be wrong.

An Elysian Tail
that'd be better reserved fur a short story or comic where some furries die in an orgy, go to heaven, and just continue what they were doing with some angels either joining in or looking disappointingly at the scene before casting them down to hell where it doesn't stop either.

they discovered deviantart when they were 8

well there are generally what i consider two big categories of furries; the ones who are into the weird loveual stuff and act weird and/or demented as forget, and the ones who generally think that anthropomorphic characters are cool/interesting in a fantasy or cartoon setting. i.e the rito(bird) and zora(fish) people from zelda i think are pretty awesome, or the people who play skyrim and are fond of the argonians and khajiht.

demented as forget,
hello hi, i am a consumer of monstergirl and "monstrositygirl" (as I like to call them) research

I considered myself a furry in like 7th grade, just because I thought it was cool to be a furry on the BLF.

Now all my friends bully me for it :(

I considered myself a furry in like 7th grade, just because I thought it was cool to be a furry on the BLF.

Now all my friends bully me for it :(
Tell them that the continued malice is only feeding you power.