2018/03/16 - Blockland r1988

Author Topic: 2018/03/16 - Blockland r1988  (Read 65863 times)

Just a word of warning: I got banned for a week for changing the topic name in development before. Hope it's worth it.

bobby i told u to stop

Yo, Baddy! 2 Questions (that i doubt you'll answer, but forget it, cuz someone else might)

1: why are the updates labeled like years? is there significance to the years used as update versions?

2: why don't you advertise Blockland again?

1: why are the updates labeled like years? is there significance to the years used as update versions?
It's how many times a build was made for the game. (not like, with bricks, I mean building the .exe)
I think...

Yo, Baddy! 2 Questions (that i doubt you'll answer, but forget it, cuz someone else might)

It's how many times a build was made for the game. (not like, with bricks, I mean building the .exe)
I think...

it's actually the year the game was last updated. As you can see it was pushed out in 1988. 3/16/2018 is just when this post was made.

blockland was released in 1988 by a team of devs including badspot and telemon

I remember the good old days, playing Blockland on my :nes:

I remember the good old days, playing Blockland on my :nes:
way ahead of you

i can remember playing on my prototype ww2 computer

i played blockland on a rock

I played Blockland on The Big Bang.

i played blockland

i blockland played

I am Blockland. And I played it.

I am Blockland. And I played it.
Congratulations, you played yourself.