Author Topic: Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]  (Read 32464 times)

so just because you think it's true means it's ok to do?
Well for me, I'd rather someone tell me the truth than beat around the bush or be passive. So I treat others that same way. I see what you're saying though, you're saying I should tone it down to protect Conan's feelings, right?

Well for me, I'd rather someone tell me the truth than beat around the bush or be passive. So I treat others that same way. I see what you're saying though, you're saying I should tone it down to protect Conan's feelings, right?
No, we're saying you should leave.

please leave. i was being sincere that if you really want to apologize, just log out and never return. you have no investment in this community anyways

No, we're saying you should leave.
This is the last thing I'm gonna say to you kid:  I treat you the same way I'd treat you in real life. You have no self-respect, and are clearly depressed and insecure, so don't expect me to take anything you say seriously.

It really isn't about Conan. I have the feeling you treat everyone this way in real life too. The old "I'm not an starfish, I just say things how they are". Ever consider you're just being an starfish? There's being straightforward and there's just being a cunt.
This is the last thing I'm gonna say to you kid:  I treat you the same way I'd treat you in real life. You have no self-respect, and are clearly depressed and insecure, so don't expect me to take anything you say seriously.
Are we doing psychological evaluations now?

You are the type of person with no respect or regard for others. You go through life doing as you please assuming that you're never in the wrong and nothing can be done wrong by you, when in reality all the people around you simply tolerate your existence and spare your ego from the reality that their lives would be better without you.

This whole thread is totally forgeted, jeezus.

Couldn't this whole thing easily be solved if you just released a slightly updated version of this from your own forum account, Hata? Then everyone can just download the new 'original' version

This is the last thing I'm gonna say to you kid:  I treat you the same way I'd treat you in real life. You have no self-respect, and are clearly depressed and insecure, so don't expect me to take anything you say seriously.
This is the second last thing you've said to me though, I have no reason to believe you'll stop.

I'm treating you the same way I'd treat someone like you in real life, I'd ask them to leave because they're being overly aggressive and ruining the vibe for everyone else.

Leave.

I have the urge to meet hata irl just to throw hands with him. Do you think he'd show up at a meeting spot or would he just pusillanimous individual out

I have the urge to meet hata irl just to throw hands with him. Do you think he's show up at a meeting spot or would he just pusillanimous individual out
Hata would pull a knife and then threaten to say you raped him.

You are the type of person with no respect or regard for others. You go through life doing as you please assuming that you're never in the wrong and nothing can be done wrong by you, when in reality all the people around you simply tolerate your existence and spare your ego from the reality that their lives would be better without you.
Nah, I'm actually really nice. It's kinda obvious from my tone of voice that I'm a happy person. Nice try on the cold-read though.

This whole thread is totally forgeted, jeezus.

Couldn't this whole thing easily be solved if you just released a slightly updated version of this from your own forum account, Hata? Then everyone can just download the new 'original' version

he actually asked why didnt i release it when he gave me permission to do so. originally he was going to fix it up and release it but he never did, and i said that i would in a month if he didnt (back in january) so he went ahead and gave me permission.

then when i didnt do it immediately he sent me more pms to ask why didnt i do it, and that it looked i was reneging on my word/being insincere.

in reverse order:

Nah, I'm actually really nice. It's kinda obvious from my tone of voice that I'm a happy person. Nice try on the cold-read though.
Now that you mention it, you sounded a little depressed and insecure. You alright?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/khjqoxf4ox1ijs3/Reading%20posts%20aloud.mp3?dl=0

yes, but in a non-sarcastic way. maybe be a little more considerate instead of just talking down someone else's abilities and boasting about how superior yours are

Now that you mention it, you sounded a little depressed and insecure. You alright?
Bruh... Stop lying. You're the one with no self-esteem. Don't even try to project that on me. I wasn't gonna call you out on it, since you were being tamer than the others. But since you went there, it is what it is.