Ahem, anyone else hate splatoon 1 and 2?

Poll

splatoon good or bad

bad
2 (11.8%)
good
15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Ahem, anyone else hate splatoon 1 and 2?  (Read 2773 times)

they probably made it just to earn money off the trend but i like the game itself

am i the only person here who likes this game unironically
nop

they probably made it just to earn money off the trend but i like the game itself
in the news
gaming company creates game to make money

in the news
gaming company creates game to make money
sweet jesus

If only the controls weren't trash and the game was made just for kids to be able to play a non violent FPS which guess what they were made to basically be violent, I mean "First Person Shooter" that does sound violent af. Also forget splatoon OCs.

splatoon isn't even first person

splatoon isn't even first person

thats the worst part its played like a fps but its third person and the controls are garbage.

have you tried using the motion controls? i got used to them fairly quickly and it's a lot more like using a mouse to aim

Motion controls are better than using a mouse.
Joystick is trash, mouse is great, motion feels almost natural.
I mean, if you don't have some sort of mental disability and can't move properly in the first place.

i got used to the motion controls very easily, they're not as hard to use as you think they are. you are given the option to disable motion controls but you'll actually be at a disadvantage compared to people that do use them.

Gyro + stick aiming is the next step for controllers to make for regards to aiming. Still not quite mouse aiming, but damn close

brown townog sticks alone for aiming are so ass

You joke, but playing DOOM 4 with the Steam Controller's motion aiming was actually fantastic.
wait steam controller has motion aiming? i gotta set mine back up then!

splatoon is the kind of game i play when im really bored

I'd be fine with the motion controls if the thumb stick also worked fully instead of only turning the camera left or right.
Left Right Up Down + Motion Controls or bust.