Sonic Mania Plus

Author Topic: Sonic Mania Plus  (Read 2109 times)

Sonic Mania: Milking It because Sonic Forces flopped edition

Isn't this just the Sonic collection?

Isn't this just the Sonic collection?
No, it's a new game with a new story and bosses and stuff except most of the zones are from previous games.
But the old zones are completely redesigned and have new features and things.
Even zones that didn't make it into the game got some level parts re-skinned and added to others. (like marble garden zone's stuff in stardust speedway)

There's also minor things like the Blue Spheres Plus and Mean Bean Machine minigames, but that's all extra.

Sonic Mania: Milking It because Sonic Forces flopped edition
The people voted with their money and Mania won. Why not give people DLC?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:51:05 PM by /dev/sr0 »

Oh cool. I never knew Sonic had a story to begin with

Summary: new powerful gem thing appears, new awesome villains come from the gem thing, Eggman wants the gem thing.
That's about all that's necessary. As with the originals, you can just play the game while ignoring all that stuff.

It's not a deep story or anything like that (thankfully) just a basic plot premise. In Sonic Mania you're getting a new gemstone back and stopping eggman + the hard-boiled heavies from doing their thing.

does sonic team even know how to make a game

does sonic team even know how to make a game
nice meme

Forces may not have been amazing but it also wasn't unplayable garbage. It was about as good as Colors IMO. The real reason everyone stuffs on it is because Mania came right before it, so everyone had high expectations.

Sonic team aren't completely inept, their games just aren't as good as this other one made by fangame devs with Sega funding.

I hope there'll be new levels.

Sonic team aren't completely inept
their games just aren't as good as this other one made by fangame devs

Sonic team aren't completely inept, their games just aren't as good as this other one made by fangame devs with Sega funding.
gonna be perfectly honest i don't think sonic mania is as good as S3&K or any of the classic style games made by Sonic Team. way better than any of the ones from dimps, though.