3 (20%)
idk
2 (13.3%)
no
0 (0%)
i never had this problem
10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Forever Authenticating Key Problem [And The Solution]  (Read 2802 times)

(Dunno if this is the right topic)

Original help thread: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=313539

Quite a while ago I made a thread requesting help on a problem, other people have had this problem before as well.
Basically I couldn't play blockland because the game would not authenticate my key or anything. I tried multiple things and none really worked. But lately I think I found a way. I'm not 100% sure it is a absolute fix for it - but it certainly works each time for me so I figured I would help people out who also have this problem.

How to fix it?

Firstly open your antivirus program, I use AVG (So I'm not sure if all have this but I'm going to assume they do)
Once it is open go to Software

Once you are in Software click the little gear

You will be brought to this menu with a bunch of other stuff that's not important so ignore it.
Find Exceptions and then click Add Exception

Now you will need to click the bar below Exception Type and find Application or File.
Now you click Browse and find your blockland.exe launcher (or whatever launcher file it is if you use another kind of computer)

This problem is mostly a steam problem so if you can't find your steam folder here it is (for windows sorry)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockland\Blockland.exe

I really hope this helps, and if it doesn't, well I tried.

Or just don't use an antivirus.

Being susceptible to viruses is always good idea.

Being susceptible to viruses is always good idea.
How about you don't download dumb stuff or browse dumb sites?

Firstly I don't understand the hostility, so forget off (ironic huh). Secondly it's just a program to protect computers from threats. Thirdly you're being a nuisance to the topic of the thread so if you have nothing proper to say on the topic then I suggest you stop and leave.

This thread is to help people who have this problem. It is not a place for you to be a dumbass in.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:33:50 PM by Kore »

loving friend leave

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 06:14:39 PM by Badspot »

exploits that dont require you to do dumb stuff or browse dumb sites to get attacked come up consistently. even though often these things are patched quickly, its dumb to bet on the fact that you'll never encounter one.

Firstly I don't understand the hostility, so forget off (ironic huh). Secondly it's just a program to protect computers from threats. Thirdly you're being a nuisance to the topic of the thread so if you have nothing proper to say on the topic then I suggest you stop and leave.

This thread is to help people who have this problem. It is not a place for you to be a dumbass in.
loving friend leave
simmer down

honestly i dont use an antivirus myself but its good to have some kind of protection or cleanup program like malwarebytes just in case

loving friend leave

rip falloutrpg

loving friend leave

I wonder who reported him.

loving friend leave

poor sucker didnt know about aheads large amount of power

Ahead is a big bully...