Private content, public release

Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29904 times)

Well to be totally honest, you guys have terrible logic. Like the way you think things through, is so slow, inaccurate, and ineffective. That's what I called myself addressing with my responses. And another thing, I don't have any desire to be "right" personally.

That's a major difference between betas and alphas, the ability to admit to being wrong. I haven't admitted to being wrong here, cause I don't feel that I actually am. You guys are making stories up and jumping to conclusions.

Plus, if I find out that something I said or believed was inaccurate, I'll just change my belief right then and there. For you guys, you don't just want to say the right thing, you want to be right. Like, you attach your self-worth and ego to whatever it is you're saying. That's why there's an emotional investment for you in being wrong.

This 'argument' as you called it, is personal for you guys. For me it's not. That's why even in my video clip I was laughing. The stuff is hilarious to me.
so not admitting you're wrong is beta? that sound way more like denial to me than being beta. just cause you can admit you're wrong doesnt make you a beta.

i swear you gotta be projecting, with everything you say. nobody here is taking it personal, everyone's just dumbfounded how far you can take this.

has dis already been posted
thats a good friend of mine not really lel

Actually what hata is saying is somewhat right. The fact that we're responding to his self validation trolling is pretty beta behavior. By posting you're feeding his narcissistic behavior because you're proving him right
i think its just entertainment for most at this point. feeding the troll isnt counterintuitive or a waste of time if that's what you're trying to do.

you cant be wrong if you dont think youre wrong... life hacks

It's amazing that Hata is taking this so personally. I was laughing my ass off watching him try to hold back tears in that video clip and fake laugh.

so not admitting you're wrong is beta? that sound way more like denial to me than being beta.  just cause you can admit you're wrong doesnt make you a beta.
Betas live in a state of denial. That's the fantasy land I mentioned earlier. Also, bullies are betas who pick on weaker betas. Alphas don't bully; there's no incentive to pick on the weak for someone who's secure in themself.

i think its just entertainment for most at this point. feeding the troll isnt counterintuitive or a waste of time if that's what you're trying to do.
but if you find entertainment in feeding a troll, that says a lot about your life right there. I'm sure people have better things to do than test a narcissist on an online forum

Betas live in a state of denial. That's the fantasy land I mentioned earlier. Also, bullies are betas who pick on weaker betas. Alphas don't bully; there's no incentive to pick on the weak for someone who's secure in themself.
this is entirely hypocritical. all of your behaviour falls into the beta category according to this post. being confident that you're correct counts as denial

Alphas don't bully; there's no incentive to pick on the weak for someone who's secure in themself.

Yeah that's why alphas don't threaten 13 year olds with violence

Okay, thanks for restating what he described you as?

What do you do for work Hata? I only ask because as a fellow 24 year old I can't imagine someone who legitimately holds your opinions can function in the adult world.

but if you find entertainment in feeding a troll, that says a lot about your life right there.

This logic is downright handicapped

apparently being alpha means being incredibly stubborn about how right you are regardless of if you actually are
that's a pretty childish trait for an alpha to have isn't it?