i can now drink legally

Author Topic: i can now drink legally  (Read 4533 times)

EVERCLEAR
fun fact: a buddy of mine pissed himself in his sleep off that stuff. good times.

so drink it straight ok got it
ive never had a mimosa, but i've tried other mixed drinks. my favorite drink so far on my list is a jaeger bomb.
oh hell naw

I forgot america is bitch tier and you need to be 21 to drink legally
>need to be 21
>to drink

not if you have a real brother with an ID lol

Don't get too drunk even though it's inevitable

I call BS, no way you lived 21 years without being able to drink water or something.

OP IS A LIAR, REPORTED FOR HENTAI.

OT : Try a good whiskey baby.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 09:34:50 AM by Aplem »

try an old fashioned or a mint julep

Uhhh Sunday is the Lord's day you shouldn't be drinking.
Technically, everyday is the Lord's day since he created them all, but if you mean the day of rest also known as the sabbath day - that would actually be saturday. Don't forget, sunday is the first day of the week and the first 1000 years on earth (or the first day in heaven) that the sun was formed, hence the name "sunday"

OP, feeling hungover at all today?  :cookieMonster:

drink the blood of jesus

Technically, everyday is the Lord's day since he created them all, but if you mean the day of rest also known as the sabbath day - that would actually be saturday. Don't forget, sunday is the first day of the week and the first 1000 years on earth (or the first day in heaven) that the sun was formed, hence the name "sunday"

OP, feeling hungover at all today?  :cookieMonster:
I had this exact argument once with some girl at my school and I had to explain to her that weekends are like book ends, in that they sandwich together the days of the week.

Make a black tooth grin. Dimebag Darrell from Pantera's signature drink. Never had the chance to make it, but I heard from a friend that it's pretty loving good.

If you can, get some Polish beer. Lech and Warka are pretty good. Thing is, you might not have much in your liquor stores, unless you live in areas with a large Polish population like I do.

get forgetn smashed my guy

you couldn't drink anything before you turned 21????? WTF??????
stuff i shouldnt have drinked that water, im screwed

drink tide. i did it once, it burned a little but tasted pretty good