i can now drink legally

Author Topic: i can now drink legally  (Read 4649 times)

its my 21st birthday tell me what drinks i should try because im getting forgetED up tonight

u should try the very dangerous drink water

happy birthday :)

Uhhh Sunday is the Lord's day you shouldn't be drinking.

chug a thing of everclear

EVERCLEAR
bad idea
I've always been a cheaper is better person but if it's your birthday get something nice
I've always been big into craft beer or mixed vodka drinks. Rum/whiskey and coke's always solid as well

don't drink ever clear cuz that stuff will destroy your throat and kill you if you drink too much in a sitting

alcohol sucks

although mimosas are actually not too bad tbh

as someone who has unironically had everclear a good bit: you use it in very small quantities relative to everything else you're mixing with it and you still get forgeted up pretty fast. you have to be a complete psycopath to drink it straight

as someone who has unironically had everclear a good bit: you use it in very small quantities relative to everything else you're mixing with it and you still get forgeted up pretty fast. you have to be a complete psycopath to drink it straight
so drink it straight ok got it

although mimosas are actually not too bad tbh
ive never had a mimosa, but i've tried other mixed drinks. my favorite drink so far on my list is a jaeger bomb.

its my 21st birthday tell me what drinks i should try because im getting forgetED up tonight

really wanted to forget that image...

really wanted to forget that image...
this a classic blf meme what u talmbout.,,.,..,,.,.

I forgot america is bitch tier and you need to be 21 to drink legally

you couldn't drink anything before you turned 21????? WTF??????

happy birthday col have fun