i can now drink legally

Author Topic: i can now drink legally  (Read 4650 times)

i drink screwdrivers without the vodka dude just oj straight up
like a boss from lvl 1

hlep ive drank too mchue lamo

Ooohhh alcoholism Ooohhh

It's not as fun now that it's legel is it?

remember, don't drive if ya drink

in ohio you can just drink as long as a parent is there till 21 which isnt super amazing but
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 09:54:39 AM by Haywold »

nice, tennessee honey is great. whiskey's my favorite liquor but i've personally never tried mixing it with anything. try maker's 46 sometime

i loving hate vodka mixed or otherwise, but i can at least enjoy some of tito's handmade vodka. mixed with cranberry juice and sprite is alright, but if you want something really dangerous, mix vodka with redbull-- you can hardly taste the alcohol lmao

call around and find a bar that serves fish bowls. and get one and take out 5 of the 6 straws, and dont share it with anyone.

call around and find a bar that serves fish bowls. and get one and take out 5 of the 6 straws, and dont share it with anyone.

umm y would u drink out of a fishbowls thats gross

@Zloff

I mix mine with Sprite, ginger ale or my favorite is this stuff called Mist twist or similar

Basically whisky/lemon-lime is my

i hate beer so i usually mix vodka and coke or just have cider

> Guinness in a bottle.
That's your first mistake. Always get it canned. No, don't question it—just do it.

Edit: Aside from that, get some better stouts. Imperial stouts are the best of them. Porters are also a close relative.

Other alcohols I recommend are, for non-spirits: Ales, meads, and groots. Ales imo are better than most lagers as lager yeasts for whatever reason are just generally unpleasant. Meads are honey wines that will range from 12% to up to 22-23% ABV, so despite not being distilled, they can get you forgeted up, and they taste pretty good, too. Saving a cinnamon, vanilla, raisin, clove & orange peel mead to enjoy in some crystal glasses to enjoy while watching some viking movies. Groots are like the proto-beer, at least before hops came around, and thus, beers were embittered with various herbs. The herbs not only make the grain tea more bitter, but also impart their leafy, fragrant herby flavors and aromas.

As for spirits, Gins, rums and whiskeys are all good. Gin and rye whiskey are my two favorites, I'd have to say.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 12:59:42 PM by SWAT One »

also dont buy clear glass beer
it skunks the beer if its left out for like 5 minutes and tastes like ass

got some whiskey and coke in the cup, starting my night off right with the amount of money i could spend on alcohol.

nice laptop.