Anyone else fed up with this Marvel bullstuff?

Author Topic: Anyone else fed up with this Marvel bullstuff?  (Read 3138 times)

The trailer for Marvel's infinity war was released and people are calling it a really good film or a amazing yet it just looks like the same thing every year like how call of duty is released every year, there's literally no originality in these films anymore. They just recycle the same characters and lack a strong narrative

regularly scheduled movie and game releases are loving gay and shouldnt exist

the masses eat up capestuff like it's the third coming of christ so of course they're gonna keep making them, besides have there even been any decent movies out recently besides the new blade runner and annihilation? people are probably starved for anything remotely entertaining

avengers and every marvel superhero movie after that is trash

im more sick of people who just love to hate popular films. i don't see anything wrong with the marvel movies like god damn bro let people enjoy the movies

im more sick of people who just love to hate popular films. i don't see anything wrong with the marvel movies like god damn bro let people enjoy the movies

I don’t even go out of my way to watch movies that often either, qft

this. sure, the plot may be simple, movie may be uninnovative, and its not auteur or Shape of Water kind of quality, but theres nothing wrong with it....? its not like everyone who reads books have to read high fiction or true classics to "truly" enjoy reading.

can we begin to admit that film is starting to go downhill

at least we have to agree that marvel/DC movies are just on par with the transformers movies

It's become a pinpoint system of aimbotting their target audience. Call me and that agree with me ego maniacs or whatever, but when this type of stuff goes on for this long it's also partly the fish's fault for biting the hook on queue.

I watched Ragnarok and Doctor Strange recently and I liked them both. But forget me the whole comic book aesthetic really ruins these movies for me. You could cut out like 90% of garbage island from Ragnarok and the movie would only get better.

It's become a pinpoint system of aimbotting their target audience. Call me and that agree with me ego maniacs or whatever, but when this type of stuff goes on for this long it's also partly the fish's fault for biting the hook on queue.

reminder that the emoji movie was a box office success

*blindly defends marvel* can't get past me fools

Congratulations, you cracked the code to pop culture media.

i like marvel movies because they're feel-good (and meant to be) and have good production quality. i sort of like the plot and i really like the characters, but i feel like they don't hold hands very well for some reason

i'm really liking the whole modern-internet additions that they're adding in here and there---doctor strange, ragnarok, and guardians of the galaxy are nice and goofy but have a bit of everything thrown in with it