[Bot] Blockhead Droid

Author Topic: [Bot] Blockhead Droid  (Read 6995 times)

hey, that looks much better! i like that the hands aren't so sharp anymore which was the main problem with the other one and omg you tilted the hands good on you

my only suggestion is to add more contrast to the colors, make the wheel and eyes black instead of dark grey which will make the other colors pop

By the way, are you using Milkshape?
nope, blender 2.49, been using it for 8 years and I won't ever stop

new model looks way better gothboy
Thanks, I'm still messing around with it to see what looks best. I enlarged the button-lights, widened the wheel and made the hands a bit less blocky

hey, that looks much better! i like that the hands aren't so sharp anymore which was the main problem with the other one and omg you tilted the hands good on you

my only suggestion is to add more contrast to the colors, make the wheel and eyes black instead of dark grey which will make the other colors pop
nope, blender 2.49, been using it for 8 years and I won't ever stop
Thanks for the suggestions! I use 2.49b for animating and exporting but I usually make the base model in 2.74. It adds an extra step in the process but I don't mind

lord goth please use default  parts

holy stuff you actually respond well to criticism

i'm fine it's just

this is a first in a long while

i'm fine it's just

quick someone call the ER, Pomp is going into a state of mental shock!

lol. for real tho I generally respond 'well' to criticism that is actually good advice when it comes to add-ons

lord goth please use default  parts
albeit flattering, this is a perfect example of the kind of criticism I do not respond well to
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:25:19 PM by Goth77 »

i'm fine it's just

amazing how well things go when doremon isnt involved

amazing how well things go when doremon isnt involved
doraemon is a bad omen

Thanks, I'm still messing around with it to see what looks best. I enlarged the button-lights, widened the wheel and made the hands a bit less blocky.
If there's wheel-like that appear to be too blocky, you could try the smooth thing.

He's cute, but wouldn't it be more fitting if he had the original blockhead hands?

I personally find the claws for hands more interesting because there are far too many playertypes that use the default hands already.

updated goth model is :ok_hand: