[NEWS] Rogue Pitbull Rampages Through Elementary School, 7 Wounded

Author Topic: [NEWS] Rogue Pitbull Rampages Through Elementary School, 7 Wounded  (Read 3725 times)

there's more dog breeds than just pitbulls that were bred to be "aggressive/violent" though. personally I've never even encountered an aggressive pitbull... perhaps its the owner's fault for not knowing how to deal with their dog????

Khaz is speaking wise words. We must euthanize all dogs at once

there's more dog breeds than just pitbulls that were bred to be "aggressive/violent" though. personally I've never even encountered an aggressive pitbull... perhaps its the owner's fault for not knowing how to deal with their dog????
Except Pitbulls are bred to be exclusively fighting dogs ever since people thought them up way back when. Thats why they have oddly sized bulky bodies and legs, huge heads with extremely wide mouths, biting down with extreme pressure without letting up until they're dead, small eyes and very small ears. Even in peaceful family homes, this dog breed is known for snapping for no good reason at all.

It's the breed that has been bred to be violent and act as such. stuffty owners are just icing on the cake, and these Pitbull advocates don't help either when they smear and hide facts with "THEYRE SUCH GOOD BOYES"

If people hate Pitbulls, why woild they buy one and abuse it, instead of just not getting one?

It isn't the people who hate Pitbulls, it's the Pitbull advocates who ignore the facts infront of their face and protest against the dogs in attacks from being euthanized ( just like in this  attack, the dog was given back to its owner without any  charges or euthanasia ) and shelters that lie about the dog's past and replacing it with "im a good boye who loves snuggles and scritches" and other bullstuff.
my dalmatian gets freaked out around little kids (and occasionally throws bites and growls) because they're always flapping their hands about 24/7 for no reason. if a dog attacks people unprovokedly it should be put down, like in this instance it should be, but generalizing all pitbulls to the point where they should all be loving euthanized is handicapped. do we euthanize bears because they're notorious for attacking people? no? then start going out into streets and complaining about that

also about your first part: people see pitbulls and puppymill them because they're cheap (in low demand), so stupid people buy them because they're cheaper. since the people are stupid for buying from a puppymill they don't know how to properly raise a dog (aside from the dog's initial abuse), so they make it worse if/when that pitbull has pups

so yes. generalizing does enforce the feedback loop. basic logic here

ps personally i have more than a couple friends with pitbulls and they're all really sweet

Khaz is speaking wise words. We must euthanize all dogs at once
NO what about drydess

ill take one for the team guys. it's for a good cause

Drydess makes sense too. We must euthanize all dogs and bears. That's the only solution

euthanize dogs so we can all have cats instead
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 04:05:24 PM by Electrk.. »

my dalmatian gets freaked out around little kids (and occasionally throws bites and growls) because they're always flapping their hands about 24/7 for no reason. if a dog attacks people unprovokedly it should be put down, like in this instance it should be, but generalizing all pitbulls to the point where they should all be loving euthanized is handicapped. do we euthanize bears because they're notorious for attacking people? no? then start going out into streets and complaining about that
I'm not generalizing all Pitbulls, I'm stating the facts about the breed and what has been happening in recent times. I never said they should all be euthanized without reason, don't use a strawman.

also about your first part: people see pitbulls and puppymill them because they're cheap (in low demand), so stupid people buy them because they're cheaper. since the people are stupid for buying from a puppymill they don't know how to properly raise a dog (aside from the dog's initial abuse), so they make it worse if/when that pitbull has pups
Don't forget what you said, along with media, lying shelters and groups, and breed advocates who skew the facts and truth too, just like the "nanny dog" bullstuff, which is a myth. Brought up by, guess who, the Pitbull advocates.

I'm not going to continue this any further.

pitbulls are legitimately bred to fight and kill other dogs and small mammals. If you think they're a cutsie wootsie dog breed and you're a GOOD owner so you know how to raise one so it won't go out to attack another living thing off a coin flip you're wrong. they have a natural urge to damage something until they get the violence out of their system/satisfaction; aka bred to be animal aggressive
http://kfor.com/2018/01/15/3-year-old-duncan-girl-mauled-by-pit-bull/
Drydess makes sense too. We must euthanize all dogs and bears. That's the only solution
But What About Mega Bear

mad hops disease being gay in this thread atm

SECONDS before i was mauled by a VICIOUS ANGRY pitbull

elaborating what i said: you cant curb primal instinct. you can be a good owner at having a pitbull and taking care of them but they can still snap under certain circumstances, this may be true of all dogs but pitbulls have it off worse since they were made for dogfighting
mad hops disease being gay in this thread atm
what did he mean by this?

SEMI-AUTOMATIC PITBULL
I swear if you implement this into Blockland.