KHANISTS UNITE - (NEED DEVS!!!!!!!!)

Author Topic: KHANISTS UNITE - (NEED DEVS!!!!!!!!)  (Read 12777 times)

good to see a fellow intellect on my atheist forums
join us, fellow khanist

sorry to say that i am unable to fulfill my duty. i have more intellectual things to do than this minute clan of yours
i tip my fedora to you goodbye.

This thread is an insult to the true khanate

thot patrol declares war

▶ Banned members: Dova, IceFreeze/.22Rain, Snado, Kate, Siphon Curry, Anon/Anonymous, Swifthyena, Darth C3P0 - take in mind most of these people either spammed the chats with NSFW pics or have stirred stuff with other members
p funny because your always the one talking about how my guitar stuff is yet you play the victim card and call me out as the tard
oh well who cares
thot patrol declares war
I want to help the battalion, I demand a treaty

p funny because your always the one talking about how my guitar stuff is yet you play the victim card and call me out as the tard
oh well who cares
why are you playing the victim in this stupid joke clan thread. the power to send personal messages isnt for fun

why are you playing the victim in this stupid joke clan thread. the power to send personal messages isnt for fun
so i can get a mighty fine army like you have to go at war with dem.....

oh well who caresI want to help the battalion, I demand a treaty
wow didnt realise you actually took those jokes seriously, also why bring this up in a silly joke clan thread

so i can get a mighty fine army like you have to go at war with dem.....
why are you being ironic? you obviously have a pretty serious grudge. how about instead of trying to appeal to me through irony you tell us how you actually feel about Soviet Narwhal.

thot patrol declares war

OH FUCC WE NEED AN HQ QUICKLY

oh well who caresI want to help the battalion, I demand a treaty

just calm down jesus
this whole thing is a joke

the discord invite dosent even work smh