help me identify this fruit/tree

Author Topic: help me identify this fruit/tree  (Read 3157 times)

i was getting out of the car when i noticed one of the trees in my yard was fruiting.

the outside is brownish-green with white spots, about the size of a strawberry. i cut it in half.
in the cross-section, you can see that it has a thin, fleshy, lime-green rind, and most of it is taken up by a hollow space where its seed is suspended in the middle by a web of stringy white material.
it smelt sweet, almost like a rose or some other flower, and the flesh was juicy, but the inside was dry. i didn't eat it.

what planet is this thing from? did i just discover a new species of tree?

that looks like a mix of a fig and a kiwi
whatever it is, be afraid of it

Holy forget bro put that stuff down and go wash your hands immediately. I hope you didn't touch your face or your eyes after touching that

As a matter of fact just call poison control to be safe

youre a fruit
this was a joke but for the love of god dont touch that again, its highly poisonous

i had a relative that was hospitalized due to those forgetin things
wash your hands ASAP

i don't think it's a breadfruit because breadfruit have scaly skin, this fruit had smooth skin and also wasn't the size of a loving basketball. the insides of them don't look similar either.

speaking of insides,

Holy forget bro put that stuff down and go wash your hands immediately. I hope you didn't touch your face or your eyes after touching that

As a matter of fact just call poison control to be safe
this was a joke but for the love of god dont touch that again, its highly poisonous
i had a relative that was hospitalized due to those forgetin things
wash your hands ASAP
please tell me you're all joking

we're not dude call poison control

please tell me you're all joking
were not joking
that stuff is legit poisonous and can cause blindness and paralysis

i didn't touch my face. i used a fork to eat something, but i didn't touch the sharp part of the fork or the food with my fingers. i didn't touch the inside of the fruit, only the outside

im scared what the forget

I forget what that stuff is called but I know what it is, I learned about it in bootcamp. It's got stuff inside of it that can cause blindness and muscle paralysis, so if it gets into your blood stream it can paralyze your lungs or heart and kill you, and it CAN be absorbed through the skin if you handle it. Just call poison control to be safe dude seriously lmfao