Poll

do u understand kanyeposting now

yes
6 (37.5%)
no
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: kanyepost thread  (Read 1080 times)

post ur favorite kanyeposts in this thread

not funny
just because you dont get it doesnt mean its bad

george bush does not care about black people

Just because it's bad doesn't mean we don't get it

This is such an old ass meme tho are you only now discovering it? Do you even know father stretch my hands?

This is such an old ass meme tho are you only now discovering it? Do you even know father stretch my hands?
link me to 5 more kanyeposts on this forum

link me to 5 more kanyeposts on this forum
what? why? blf is notoriously late on memes all the time and you're basically living proof lol. this meme's been around for ages and you pick the time where it's the least funny lol. we were making these jokes back when we played all of the lights in the 2010 school band show lol
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 10:15:52 PM by thegoodperry »

what? why? blf is notoriously late on memes all the time and you're basically living proof lol. this meme's been around for ages and you pick the time where it's the least funny lol. we were making these jokes back when we played all of the lights in the 2010 school band show lol
its not about all of the lights its about kanye himself

its not about all of the lights its about kanye himself
the meme is about all of the lights, not Kanye. The bound 2 spinoffs are about kanye, bleach posting is about kanye

the meme is about all of the lights, not Kanye. The bound 2 spinoffs are about kanye
u dont get my memes

u dont get my memes
try using an updated rap meme like dab o ranch or shmurdaposting lol. this whole Kanye stuff you're idolizing is old as forget