how do i talk to this girl way more

Author Topic: how do i talk to this girl way more  (Read 2110 times)

hah you got pranks im not desperate, the girl im talking about is a close friend.
hahah
we talk often, and text often, but im not satisfied.
my best friend (her ex) always gets her attention.
I always see them talking and im like "ayyy she doesn't come up to me ever ayyy im probably annoying"
which i dont think is true. but i really like talking to her, and me, a friend she wants to keep, needs to keep things afloat.
pls hlp

just continue to talk to her lol, you're just sounding jealous

she's allowed to have friends

Just talk to that girl way more

Vibrate your vocal chords and disengage jaw lock.

^literally the most foolproof and comprehensive advice^ /thread

hah you got pranks im not desperate, the girl im talking about is a close friend.
hahah
I always see them talking and im like "ayyy she doesn't come up to me ever ayyy im probably annoying"
which i dont think is true. but i really like talking to her, and me, a friend she wants to keep, needs to keep things afloat.
pls hlp

ew no you'll get cooties

if the internet has taught me anything its that females are an entirely different species from us and should be treated as such

observe the female in her natural habitat and see how she behaves.  get her used to you enough to be comfortable in your presence.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 05:43:18 PM by Electrk.. »

When in doubt, use Sephora gift cards. It's like female rare candy

whisper sweet nothings into her ear

not that i know what sweet nothings are mind you

whip out the...... magnum......

hahah
pls hlp
You are putting yourself in the submissive position by expecting her to come talk to you. She will literally see you as another girl if you continue to do this. Go up and talk to her more you pansy

just continue to talk to her lol, you're just sounding jealous

she's allowed to have friends
Thats how Betas act, if you want to Secure your girl, she cannot be allowed to talk to Any Other Guy...

“I wish i could tell you how im feeling. Gotta make you understand” is another thing you should never say

establish your presence as the dominant male of the situation. my first suggestion would be to cut off your pubic hair then burn it as an offering to the alpha male gods
only then can you continue on by marking your territory, as is traditional. first on her belongings, then on her herself. the end goal is the bottom half but that takes some time
finally to truly prove yourself as the alpha of the relationship, brand your signature into her neck

you know what, just get rid of the friend anyways. we don't want to be having any problems in the future. you must continue on to be the primal mate of the tribe

being brutally honest here, but people always have someone they favor over others. sad fact of life, but that's how it is.

you can change that though by being more involved in her life. invite her to places, but keep it on open invitation so she doesn't get the wrong idea.

You are putting yourself in the submissive position by expecting her to come talk to you. She will literally see you as another girl if you continue to do this. Go up and talk to her more you pansy

i don't know if this is serious or not, but someone who actually cares about you will come up to you themselves. i never keep friends that which i have to make all the efforts in our friendship.