Author Topic: how do i talk to this girl way more  (Read 2154 times)

Say this:

"Dare I ask the question? Are ya' single queen?"

And then send pictures of your snake

also thing i'd like to add
i care about what people irl think about me, which is why I dont just go up to her and talk to her.
it makes me look desperate and more obvious that i would like her, and she gets wrong impressions or what the forget ever,
or she can think im annoying.
idk

i care about what people irl think about me, which is why I dont just go up to her and talk to her.
it makes me look desperate and more obvious that i would like her, and she gets wrong impressions or what the forget ever,
idk

a friendship isn't a one sided effort. you have to try if you wanna stay friends with people.

Say this:

"Dare I ask the question? Are ya' single queen?"

And then send pictures of your snake
im not looking for anyone, blockland boy

idk
stop crying and get her a Sephora gift card then. that's deadass the first step into the smashing process. Nobody gets the wrong impression when you buy them makeup, girls can't just say 'oh thank you but I'm fine' to free makeup. It's a mutual benefit- she loves you because you bought her cosmetics, and you get to look at how amazing she is when she takes selfies trying on the new eyeshadows and lip kits
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 08:04:19 PM by thegoodperry »

stop crying and get her a Sephora gift card then. that's deadass the first step into the smashing process. Nobody gets the wrong impression when you buy them makeup, girls can't just say 'oh thank you but I'm fine' to free makeup. It's a mutual benefit- she loves you because you bought her cosmetics, and you get more Jack off material when she posts selfies of her new eye shadow and lip kit

what if she's a radical feminist though?

what if she's a radical feminist though?
buy her a suitcase so she can pack her things and get the forget out your house lol

If you care so much about what other people think of you talking to her, just kidnap her and and chain her up in a shed.

Then you sit down, and have the most wonderful talk to her about how much you love date rape and how much of a loving alpha you are.

i advise you show your true alpha male dominance by beating the stuff out of her then requesting marriage from her father so as to continue beating the stuff out of her

Establish dominance and claim her as your own by peeing on her

3 birds 1 stone

you know that thing you do when you move your mouth and make sounds?
keep doing that, that's how you talk way more

Step 1: Give up because Hata is more of an alpha than you'll ever be and you better not encounter him irl

If you care so much about what other people think of you talking to her, just kidnap her and and chain her up in a shed.

Then you sit down, and have the most wonderful talk to her about how much you love date rape and how much of a loving alpha you are.

Anyway, this is a rather double edged sword situation, one thing is that you're friends with both her and her ex, depending on how you make the move, one side can get the wrong idea, I'd suggest you try to figure out somehow if her ex still likes her, not being obvious about it of course.

But if you think it's safe to take the move, don't be afraid to talk to her more often, but be casual, you don't have to exagerate, just try to get closer to her so she can feel safer with you around, and when the moment is right, ask her out, women are not pandora boxes if you know how to play your cards in the right time.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 05:12:55 AM by Filipe »

do you want to be her friend?