Author Topic: how do i talk to this girl way more  (Read 2162 times)

Anyway, this is a rather double edged sword situation, one thing is that you're friends with both her and her ex, depending on how you make the move, one side can get the wrong idea, I'd suggest you try to figure out somehow if her ex still likes her, not being obvious about it of course.

But if you think it's safe to take the move, don't be afraid to talk to her more often, but be casual, you don't have to exagerate, just try to get closer to her so she can feel safer with you around, and when the moment is right, ask her out, women are not pandora boxes if you know how to play your cards in the right time.
he doesn't, and its a three way conversation a lot. i'm mostly around, so were kinda like a gang.

btw i dont to date her i want to TALK to her

he doesn't, and its a three way conversation a lot. i'm mostly around, so were kinda like a gang.

Oh then I got the wrong idea lol, it certainly sounded like you were attracted to her.

I respect women too much to date them. I just wanna talk to them instead.

- no guy ever

Well, if that's what you want, stop worrying so much about the fact that she's a girl. Like, obviously, she's a girl, that's a part of her, I'm not telling you to pretend she isn't one, but if you fixate on that fact you're setting yourself up emotionally based on all the stories and tropes you've grown up watching instead of the real person in front of you. And that's not really what you want, right?

sorry for the  bump, but i feel like this is news.

shes a cunt
shes a bitch
i texted her yesterday with a simple "hey".
then i said that i had a survey for her
then this "dude" texts back with a rude ass remark talking about dont text my cousin
i say fine and then he comes back with the most loving fake ass stuff i've ever heard
the text was about how he read our past conversations, and something about me liking her
and there was a "nevermind" once "he" got to the topic of her liking another kid
i have never told her that I liked her in messages, only in snap
and i spewed out questions, and i haven't got a reply.

I just told my bud to text her, and she answered back right then and there. I texted her after, no response.

She can go stick it up her ass.

you kinda sound like you might be a little creepy lol

you kinda sound like you might be a little creepy lol
maybe