red spy, the biggest bitch of the entire universe

Author Topic: red spy, the biggest bitch of the entire universe  (Read 17099 times)

red spy first joined this website on May 23, 2015, 07:20:03 PM. when he first joined, he started out as an innocent little scamp, judging by the first few posts at the last page on his profile. but as time went on, he became brattier and brattier and brattier and loving brattier, to the point that hes just a loving wanker who makes fun of people for no loving reason, especially weaboos like me (though pomp is the only one who hes ever treated fairly, forget knows what for).

yeah i stopped acting like you you handicap

he was being the most disgraceful cunt i ever met

if i'm the standard for stuffty behavior i'd love to see your reaction to gore sites

this bitch seriously needs to have consideration for my opinion and motor skills.

nobody is under any obligation to give you an easier time for the stuff you spew. the addons you release are dogstuff and could be made better by somebody half your age

not just me, but everybody else he's ever trolled. he's been a richard for the past 3 years hes been on this forum and i want him to stop. he is litterally the biggest bitch in the entire universe. hes a wanker. enough said.

i'd like to see you try

zach what pokemon is your profile avatar

the addons you release are dogstuff and could be made better by somebody half your age

the addons you release are dogstuff and could be made better by somebody half your age
zAcH iS loving DeAd

take a shot every time zach says bitch

have fun dying of liver failure

you'd run out of alcohol every 30 seconds
also you would loving die in the process
No stuff, sherlock

welp this drama backfired, op is probably never going to reply again

you're guaranteed to get cirrhosis

zach what pokemon is your profile avatar

its not a pokemon you bitch