red spy, the biggest bitch of the entire universe

Author Topic: red spy, the biggest bitch of the entire universe  (Read 16987 times)

i love how officer goes completely offtopic to post his pokemon weeb stuff out of the blue

Kind of unrelated to thread as usual but
you do realize this post is only making you look more immature by avoiding discussion of your own shortcomings right

i love how officer goes completely offtopic to post his pokemon weeb stuff out of the blue
meta knight is kirby tho

also i dunno if any of you saw this yet but

https://leopard.hosting/dl/dtmna/dzintro.avi

was this whole drama just some plubicity stunt

doraezach reviews episode 2 comin soon everybody :D

noedit: post forgeted up and didn't include my text

was this whole drama a plubicity stunt

op smells llike doodoo peepee

meta knight is kirby tho

Even though you bullied me in the past i have to say youre right on that one buddy.

Shouldnt it be easy to tell if a character is from the kirby series? The kirby series character designs at least dont look like ass.

Pokemon has some of the ugliest character designs ive ever seen. Stand a Pokemon next to a kirby character and you will see why in less than 5 seconds.
And just for the record, i watched a few clips of Pokemon and it was loving awful. I only watched a few because i didnt want youtube recommending me ugly-ass stuff. Why do people like to jack off to a 22-minute video of animals fighting eachother nonstop?

when you make a drama but its really bad and everyone is calling you out so you just go completely off topic

also
Pokemon has some of the ugliest character designs ive ever seen. Stand a Pokemon next to a kirby character and you will see why in less than 5 seconds.

you're one to talk about horrid character design my friend

Quit bullying Pokémon fans please

when you make a drama but its really bad and everyone is calling you out so you just go completely off topic

The fact someone questioned my loving profile picture is what made this thread derail. If you say something stupid or offensive, the thread will derail and crash.

Im at school right now, so once i get the chance to change my pfp i will do it because all of you are narcissistic starfishs.

The fact someone questioned my loving profile picture is what made this thread derail. If you say something stupid or offensive, the thread will derail and crash.

so by that logic the thread derailed as soon as you made it because the whole thread is either you complaining about red spy and acting like an idiot or talking about something that isn't even related to the topic you made

you're one to talk about horrid character design my friend

btfo

just realized this could come off as flaming lol
the drama post itself counts as flaming lol

Why do people like to jack off to a 22-minute video of animals fighting eachother nonstop?
well why do you like to jack off to some old anime that a good portion of this forum doesnt even give a damn about??

well why do you like to jack off to some old anime that a good portion of this forum doesnt even give a stuff about??