You forgeted up my face. [hatmod]

Author Topic: You forgeted up my face. [hatmod]  (Read 5390 times)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 08:40:40 AM by simpletonnn »

did this even need hatmod

did this even need hatmod
can you elaborate on this for me? like do you mean the title or

You faced down my forget
You left forgeted face
You forgeted
You face
You up my face

can you elaborate on this for me? like do you mean the title or
do u need hatmod to make something thats just red lines on the default face

do u need hatmod to make something thats just red lines on the default face
probably not but it doesnt really matter that much does it
besides it also wraps around with Revolutionary 3D Scar Technology and you dont have to use default face although it is made to fit that

u 3d modelled red lines in blender

Ouch brother. It's more than red lines.

its about... THE JOURNEY

Ouch brother. It's more than red lines.

its about... THE JOURNEY
the journey of getting the red lines
and getting cut with a knife ouch!!! by the knife psycho who lives with ""blocko"" posters in his den

yeah i'll probably make them look like actual scars with stitches and stuff soon
it is my first modeling job, so you can't expect an excellent amount of effort from it

edit: the update isn't going to look very pretty either sorry
update again: i forgeted up the model somehow and it's not working i'll just redo it or something later
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:58:44 AM by simpletonnn »

hey, i like it for one. too much detail probably would clash badly with the simplicity of default decals and the player model

the main thing i would do though is make the scars end in points rather than just be rectangles. look at how scars are shaped n stuff

hey, i like it for one. too much detail probably would clash badly with the simplicity of default decals and the player model

the main thing i would do though is make the scars end in points rather than just be rectangles. look at how scars are shaped n stuff
yeah i can do that tomorrow, i wasnt able to do the stitches without it looking stuffty so i'll just do that and call it done