Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public

Author Topic: Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public  (Read 34176 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHi20mmQMx4
Play As Mitchell, A Black Messa Veteran. Witness The Pain Of THe Villian.
Featuring:
Levels Made By Master Level Maker Maxx
Amazing Cutscenes
40 HOurs Of Non Linear Gameplay
Voices By Tom Cruise
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 10:30:21 PM by Kidalex90 »

Can't... hold on... much longer!

Made it out alive from... Black Messa

You know how at the end of Half Life 2 the G-Man says, "This is where I get off" and walks out an invisible door made from blinding light? That was meant to echo the end of the first game, which also ended in a train. That line doesn't work the same when you're fading away into nothingness for no reason after having quoted yourself twice for no reason.

Its such a stuffty way to remind people of the actual HL games without any of the nuance. It's such garbage.

Featuring Niko Belic From Grand Theeft Auto

i honestly cant tell if you guys are talking about it ironically cause to me it looks poor, voice acting and animation wise

Featuring Niko Belic From Grand Theeft Auto
[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/332359375698264064/409932063748390912/header.png[/img]
I think you mean

Geralt from The Witcher

Who was actually Isaac Clarke all along

i honestly cant tell if you guys are talking about it ironically cause to me it looks poor, voice acting and animation wise
I Honestly Dont Understand The Salt About This Game

doesnt look life a half life game at all especially character models. what is this, that forgetin stuffty cinematic mod?

I appreciate the dual render scopes, but, ew

honestly i'm amazed they got a source game to take up 60 gigs of storage

honestly i'm amazed they got a source game to take up 60 gigs of storage
If it's using a bunch of stolen assets from Black Mesa and Garry's Mod, then it's not that much of a surprise, Black Mesa's pretty big, and Gmod always swells up due to all the models and maps you can download

For all i know, this could just be someone's Gmod turned into a game and given poor quality SFM cutscenes

why the forget would you make a Half-life inspired game and give it loving cutscenes all the time.

thats literally the exact reason WHY Half life games were good, there was very little time where you werent in control of your character.