Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public

Author Topic: Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public  (Read 33683 times)

man, who needs ep/hl 3 when you have this
truly a work of art

man, who needs ep/hl 3 when you have this
truly a work of art

this is my final epistle

this is my final epistle
Epistle 3: I finally finish my noose

Half-assed: Hunt down the Assets.

Synopsis: With no one to turn to the Gman turns to a lone sergeant named Marty Stu. Marty Stu is alive and that is good. Marty Stu must find Dr. Freeman before he escapes...But there is one problem. CHAOS IS EVERYWHERE. Marty Stu must trek through several lazily crafted levels to find Dr. Freeman before he escapes. Fight through more than 15 lazily thought out and disgusting maps with conflicting differences in textures as you track down Dr. Freeman. Fight alone because you are Marty Stu and need no one even though you got your stuff wrecked by a lone scientist with a crowbar. Marty Stu will save this series. Marty Stu will kill.

how are you gonna steal a whole video game

when i first heard the title i thought it was a game where you hunt down former black slaves but... i guess im both relieved and dissapointed by what it actually is

when i first heard the title i thought it was a game where you hunt down former black slaves but... i guess im both relieved and dissapointed by what it actually is

trigrd

If valve sides with these devs, which could be a possibility.
This could mean a never-ending stuffstorm could be a brewin.

WHERE IS GORDON
WHERE IS THE FREEMAN