do you brush your teeth while showering

Author Topic: do you brush your teeth while showering  (Read 1604 times)

I just tried it to see if it would speed up my morning routine but it didn't really make a difference

/discuss

you're still taking the time to brush your teeth but this time you have the shower going instead of the sink and are using more water

yes it's 100x more convenient

i don't understand how this makes things any different from brushing your teeth at any other point

No I just brush my teeth while brushing my teeth
you're still taking the time to brush your teeth but this time you have the shower going instead of the sink and are using more water

This, but also why on Earth do people leave the water running?

I tried it bc I knew it was a thing that people do

no but i really should. there's nowhere to put my toothbrush and toothpaste though.

as I shampoo my hair I gather the runoff and gargle it in my mouth. works better then toothpaste lol.

no thats loving handicapped

ive done it before. weird first time but it sorta makes sense if you enjoy the hot shower and always overstay for a few minutes. might as well get something else done

as I shampoo my hair I gather the runoff and gargle it in my mouth. works better then toothpaste lol.

no thats loving handicapped
damn conservatives and thheir traditions getting in the way of Real Progress

is this a joke please be joking