Author Topic: [NEW] Thick Poles Plus | Slap hand | Modified 4x ModTer  (Read 4966 times)

Trinko's Add-on Minithread
yes this is my mini megathread now, chinook is being put in too.

SLAP HAND

What the forget is this?
The Slap Hand is a weapon that acts like a pushbroom, but launches people in random directions and deals 13 damage each hit.
pix or no clix

4x MODTER NO OVERLAP

What is this?
This is a brick pack that fixes the overlapping issues of 4x ModTer bricks. Simply put, 4x ModTer bricks don't overlap larger modter bricks now but they WILL overlap things that aren't modter bricks and can overlap on the older 4x modter bricks as seen in the picture below.
more pix

THICK POLES PLUS

What is this?
This is a complete revamp of Thick Poles, complete with its own adapters and all sorts of goodies. Shoutout to Conan for helping me fix some shading issues.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE THICK POLES FROM RTB, THEY HAVE ISSUES WITH SHADING WITH THIS PACK.
They should work fine if you load builds with the Thick Poles from RTB since the horizontal poles have the same UInames, literally the same sizes, and datablock names. The original idea was to have it work with the pack from RTB but I discovered that sometimes the shadows look funny when theyre used together so I decided to make new horizontal bricks so that doesn't happen.
yogurt

UPDATE LOG:
[v0.0.0] [3/25/18 2:00 AM]: Released.
[v0.0.1] [3/25/18 5:19 PM]: Fixed brick icons.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 05:42:06 PM by Blockz »

slap hand? you mean the one from terraria?

slap slap slap

clap clap clap

i dont love these addons

another victim taken by peer pressure ;(

rip in peace drydess

(you secretly do though)

i remember those slap hand things in class my teachers used to use for the smart board

40/10 ill get
no the forget you wont. You'll sit yo ass down instead my boy. And get taught a lesson on biology

no the forget you wont. You'll sit yo ass down instead my boy. And get taught a lesson on biology

In the uh *cough* loveual way? Or ehm, scientific way?

can i slap my own ass with it