Author Topic: So a car drove by and took a picture of me  (Read 2576 times)

/title
I am freaked the forget out, mostly because my grandma on my mom's side of the family has been trying to get information about my family for years ever since my mom got my great grandpa's heritage, as well as known love predators being in the area. The car was a red Chevy Blazer and it drove by once and then one more time, taking a picture.
/discuss, my heart is beating faster than the speed of light

did you get the license plate? if they show up again you need to grab that stuff

did you get the license plate? if they show up again you need to grab that stuff
No, they were a bit too far away. I was in the back yard kicking a soccer ball, and the doors were facing me.

forget it ima bring some wasp spray and a shovel outside

it was CIA
sorry ill let them know to stop

tell your parents to call the cops (non-emergency line I guess) and let them know there's a red Chevy driving around the neighborhood acting suspicious and taking pictures of kids

I did, she said if they come back around she will call the cops

it's probably just your FBI agent, no need to be alarmed

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH AHAH

WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT A PICTURE OF YOU AHAHAHAHAH HOLY stuff

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

/title
I am freaked the forget out, mostly because my grandma on my mom's side of the family has been trying to get information about my family for years ever since my mom got my great grandpa's heritage, as well as known love predators being in the area. The car was a red Chevy Blazer and it drove by once and then one more time, taking a picture.
/discuss, my heart is beating faster than the speed of light
edit: hit post too early, read the loving op you brainlet

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

at least someone's actually taken a picture of me
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 02:24:53 PM by Darth C3P0² »

this thread cant be real

call the local police nonemergency line. really not much more to it