do you have a mental condition

Author Topic: do you have a mental condition  (Read 3858 times)

meh it depends on how good your psychiatrist is. mine put me on ritalin to deal w the ADD and gave me lexapro/zoloft to deal with the anxiety and depression (but soon took me off because side effects)
well obviously it depends on who you get but the whole exchange of "what's that? you're feeling depressed? here ill just put you on $2000 lithium doses that makes it so you can't legally drive
have a nice day" is forgeted

Many people probably already know since the stupid amount of my vent posts in the past.
I have a pretty severe social anxiety disorders but it has been improving a lot in the last year or two. Recently its been worse again since some personal problems id rather not talk about but overall im doing p great compared to 2-4 years ago.

I did however fall into a mild depression due to same reasons and I've been very tired for the last half year and I have no clue whats causing it. Been planning on going to a psychiatrist for a while but never ended up doing it. Ah well, we'll see where life brings me.

So yeah, near the end of middle school I was diagnosed with ADHD because of my inability to focus in school and my hyperactivity. I remember how I was, it was bad and I to this day don't disagree with my doctors diagnosis.

I was given a lesser form of the usual medication and it helped. I could focus in school and actually hold meaningful conversations withought needing to jump around like a psycho. At some point we stopped refilling my prescription, but those symptoms never came back. This was about two years later.

So either two things happened: I either my medication "altered my brain", or I grew out of it which is impossible according to a 14 year old's webMD links. Either way, my ADHD has been managed.

So yeah, near the end of middle school I was diagnosed with ADHD because of my inability to focus in school and my hyperactivity. I remember how I was, it was bad and I to this day don't disagree with my doctors diagnosis.

I was given a lesser form of the usual medication and it helped. I could focus in school and actually hold meaningful conversations withought needing to jump around like a psycho. At some point we stopped refilling my prescription, but those symptoms never came back. This was about two years later.

So either two things happened: I either my medication "altered my brain", or I grew out of it which is impossible according to a 14 year old's webMD links. Either way, my ADHD has been managed.
pulling age as a card to attempt to further your argument doesn't reflect well on you as a person
also lol did you not notice the three articles that have been published in scientific journals

pulling age as a card to attempt to further your argument doesn't reflect well on you as a person
also lol did you not notice the three articles that have been published in scientific journals
Just drop it, dude.

damn kids trying to get away with their stuffposting on my forum

damn kids trying to get away with their stuffposting on my forum
i think you've misunderstood me. im trying to tell you that you're stupid and your posts are embarrassing