Poll

How's it been for you guys?

uh
13 (52%)
um
12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: <<V4: FBI search warrant - Fully Customizable Anime Playertypes >>  (Read 35242 times)

ditch the idea of changing it, add oppai loli and fully animated bulges

since this thread has passed the point of no return

where are the traps?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 12:04:30 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

since this thread has passed the point of no return

where are the traps?
use the female playertype

tablesalt explain yourself

tablesalt is 100 gay

Fellas, real talk. What about a furry playertype?

Fellas, real talk. What about a furry playertype?
go find yourself a furry who knows how to make playertypes cuz i ain't touching that stuff

go find yourself a furry who knows how to make playertypes cuz i ain't touching that stuff
simple, you just snatch a couple furries off a convention and a couple professional 3d modelers from disney pixar or something and use genetical science to make a child with furry AND 3d modeler genes like any rational person

Hi Pomp, I wanted to point out a potential issue or bug I've noticed.

So I've been trying to create a Slayer gamemode as of late, which involves two teams with custom uniforms and with the Anime playertype. However, i've encountered a glaring issue when I tried to do this.

You see, whenever I try to assign a custom look to a particular team that's using the anime playertype, I get this look when I spawn in the game.

The overall color scheme of the playertype seems to change based on what overall color the team is on Slayer, such as red or black.

This happens to all the playertypes, whether it's female, male, loli, and their nojet variants. I have absolutely no idea what is causing this to happen. I eventually tried to just set the playertype in Slayer to Standard Player, and create a brick that changes my Datablock. But even when I did do this, I got the same exact result. I was hoping you or someone else would be able to see what the issue is, or make an educated guess on what could be happening.

This isn't much of a major issue for me, since I usually give up development of Slayer themed servers a quarter way in regardless of errors or not due to other games and other servers to play and the fact that I am usually a one man team, but regardless I wanted to point this out considering it is a bug nonetheless, and could pose as a hindrance to other people wanting to make Slayer team minigames with the Anime playertype.

Thanks

This isn't much of a major issue for me, since I usually give up development of Slayer themed servers a quarter way in regardless of errors or not due to other games and other servers to play and the fact that I am usually a one man team, but regardless I wanted to point this out considering it is a bug nonetheless, and could pose as a hindrance to other people wanting to make Slayer team minigames with the Anime playertype.

Thanks

lmao the honesty of this statement

I'll look into it asap. I think I know what might be causing this

nvm I don't know what's causing it

it seems to be something on slayer's end i think

nvm I don't know what's causing it

it seems to be something on slayer's end i think

Yeah I figured that. I just wanted to see if it might be something on the anime playerytpe’s end.Maybe I can try to mess with the settings on slayer, i dunno. Thanks anyway for looking into it though.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 10:07:13 AM by Lumen »

Heyo I actually got a request for this stuff.

Can you make it so that when I put on a pegleg, my piece of stuff of an anime character can become one with disabilities?

What if my anime is a pirate cunt? How do I peg leg.

Hook would be nice took.