Author Topic: SubDaWoofer, Obnoxious stuffposter  (Read 4030 times)

fair point, i probably jumped the gun with this drama and picked the wrong stuff/left stuff out to include in the op

I would provide proof if I wasn't banned from Shmucks or Queeba's Discord. Look up redshirtcult#3940 under "by" in any discord he's been in.

Pointless banter makes your point seem less important, especially since its coming from you.
were you not a darkrp superadmin on garnetgaming? no one should take you seriously either midna forgeter

And using "Because it's by you I dont like!!!" as defense shows you're too lazy to respond to it or you want to own up to the fact that you care so much about a few words that it invalidates 3 paragraphs.

were you not a darkrp superadmin on garnetgaming? no one should take you seriously either midna forgeter
This is also completely irrelevant and pointless banter, no wonder nobody respects you.

And using "Because it's by you I dont like!!!" as defense shows you're too lazy to respond to it or you want to own up to the fact that you care so much about a few words that it invalidates 3 paragraphs.
I'm not lazy nor care too much about few words, i still read your paragraph and it basically said nothing.

Is the darkrp admin gonna say "hes a kid and you're bullying him so in won't read your posts!!!!" Next? Click to find out

Is the darkrp admin gonna say "hes a kid and you're bullying him so in won't read your posts!!!!" Next? Click to find out

wtf does this have to do with darkrp

I don't know how you manage to consistently make yourself so unlikable but by god you do

he's got a point, banter like that just makes ur post easier to write off as "oh he's probably just mad" instead of anyone taking it seriously

by he i mean col lol the poor wifi here made me think i refreshed to check for new posts when it hadn't yet

change this to a verifcation drama thread jk

wtf does this have to do with darkrp
I honestly have no idea, I haven't been a GarnetGaming staff member for about a year and a half. Maybe he was being a troll and I perma banned him from his favorite server? I still have no idea how this is relevant.

I'm not banned from garnet and its a pretty good Inkling of info to know if someone's a dark rp admin. Gotta watch out for  nippless christian reptilians

I'm not banned from garnet and its a pretty good Inkling of info to know if someone's a dark rp admin. Gotta watch out for  nippless christian reptilians
Do yourself a favor and stop posting

its a pretty good Inkling of info to know if someone's a dark rp admin.
I don't see how but good for you :). Get back to the topic on hand instead of derailing it like an idiot, won't you?

change this to a verifcation drama thread jk
This might actually be a good idea