SubDaWoofer, Obnoxious stuffposter

Author Topic: SubDaWoofer, Obnoxious stuffposter  (Read 4029 times)

I don't see how but good for you :). Get back to the topic on hand instead of derailing it like an idiot, won't you?

I'm sorry, not gonna read a post with banter, especially coming from you

please don't try to make references or meme or whatever the heck it is u do when ur backpedaling, it honestly just makes u look worse

I'm not backpedaling. There's honestly no other argument to be made here and I don't know why I'm still posting in here. Oh well

ah i probably used the word wrong, but at least u realize this now

I don't know why I'm still posting in here.
Literally nobody else does either, friend.

I might just have a bad memory of this guy, but i feel like he used to be... nicer? Less stuffposty? I dunno, but something's off about him...

If there's anything else to add to this drama, i do have this to add:

In which Sub comes out of nowhere to attack Nix in a thread where it wasn't warrented

And i don't know if this thread was included, but his weed thread is another example of his stuffposts
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=317653.0

So /support, kid needs an attitude adjustment

/neutral
everyone in the bl forum is a stuffposter

I might just have a bad memory of this guy, but i feel like he used to be... nicer? Less stuffposty? I dunno, but something's off about him...
From what I remember he's always been a richardhead on the subdawoofer account
/support

i'm pretty sure he left the forums

honestly the most frustrating part about subdawoofer is that he really just doesn't have an off button for his stuffposting. he joined the content creator discord and was warned about 50 times to shut the forget up and take it somewhere else, because not only was it unfunny but he also just kept going on and on and on with the garbage

unova what did you do here