Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 64108 times)

unable to log in with the account services issue ; ;

Limited Time Mode: 50V50 v2
Two teams of 50 fight to the finish!
Due to this being a “large squad” mode, Profile Stats will not be tracked. Daily & Weekly challenges will still work, with the exception of the Squad-based challenges (‘Place Top 6 in Squads’, etc.).

Storm & Map
Each team has a bus, approaching the island from opposite directions. On the map, the friendly bus has a blue outline, enemy has red.
Final storm circle visible on minimap at start.
Players have 10 minutes to loot the map as the storm closes in on the circle, then 5 minutes to fight, and another 5 minutes as the storm shrinks to the end.
Supply drops come in batches of 3-6, fall every two minutes, and only land in the final storm circle.
Added dotted line to map, which indicates the "battle lines" between the two teams. Crossing the line will make running into enemies more likely.

Loot
Farming resources increased 75% over default.
Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
Floor Loot spawns double ammo.
Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.
Cool stuff, now it's not a giant team death match. Feels really similar to fort wars servers except with two giant teams.

i made that stuff when i was loving 10 years old you probably made some dumb stuff 5 years ago
omg bro u are so crinkly....

port-a-potty sounds fun cant wait to use it
especially 50v50 that sounds fun

unable to log in with the account services issue ; ;
ah yea i guess this was a bad time to bump this woops :p

also 50v50 isn't out just yet btw

im waiting for 50v50. multiplayer needs better gamemodes than a ffa last man standing...

i never have used the port a fort but can you throw it under someone and make a great escape

i never have used the port a fort but can you throw it under someone and make a great escape
no then they get a height advantage and can snipe you as you run

it looks like you can hide at the base, and they would have to pull the camera around to find you down there. if they know you are down there you are still at an advantage.

damn! these are some sick burns, keep it up team
*opens book*
Ah yes the A team
*closes book*
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 08:43:17 PM by OfficerKenny »

no then they get a height advantage and can snipe you as you run
thought it was like they got stuck inside

thought it was like they got stuck inside
theres a door and also tires to jump to the top

since the servers were mostly down recently they've put a back bling in the item shop for free, rust bucket. grab it while u can if u want it

also the replay feature is great for taking neat screenshots, here's a couple i made earlier

sry haven't been too active with this thread recently but new content update
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/v3-5-content-update

dang this version of 50v50 is so much more fun