Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 64400 times)

holy crap trog with the speedrun strats

hes a thrower

joins my squad then leaves or gets killed within 15 seconds within a match do not ever queue with

i'm not good at it but heck i sure do like watching people play it

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:34:28 PM by JumboMuffin »

i finished downloading this game today and honestly, i love it

wtf i didnt even notice that. maybe something forgeted up whenever stats stopped working for that one week
Time played has always been broken for me

I just don't get how people are obsessed with this game. I don't want to step on a pedestal and say "fortnite loving sucks reeee" while sounding like my opinion is the rule and not the exception like every other fortnite hater, but I absolutely can't stand the gameplay. I played PUBG on my iphone and it was a million times better than fortnite on all platforms. I guess I just hate the gay building mechanics in this game, makes me feel like I am playing minecraft hunger games. And even then minecraft hunger games was better than this overrated garbage.

One major reason why I left this game after playing it for maybe an hour or two is that whenever I am shooting someone at a relative distance, they can easily loving pusillanimous individual out by building a fifty foot tower in less than two seconds, which is absolutely ridiculous. Then atop their tower they drink their blue semen drinks and then try to shoot back while they take cover in case I fire back. This stupid building mechanic absolutely breaks this game for me. I feel like there's no valid reason why this stupid mechanic should be in the game, other than allowing Epic Games to declare that Fortnite is definitely not a cartoony PUBG rip-off.

At least I made some space for Nier: Automata on my PS4 by deleting this trash.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 11:55:27 PM by Lumen »

Sounds like you’re bad.

Hunger games didn’t even have building mechanics.

Building is in the game because it makes it unique and it plays well. It’s actually one of the most praised things about the game, because no matter what disadvantage you’re at, you can overcome it by building.

All these games could have been copied from H1Z1, ARMA, DayZ, and the Battle Royale movie.

....oh yea i haven't updated this in a lil bit have i?
ah well hey 50v50 v2's back again along with the infinity gauntlet LTM so that's pretty neat that they can do multiple LTM's at once!

One major reason why I left this game after playing it for maybe an hour or two is that whenever I am shooting someone at a relative distance, they can easily loving pusillanimous individual out by building a fifty foot tower in less than two seconds, which is absolutely ridiculous. Then atop their tower they drink their blue semen drinks and then try to shoot back while they take cover in case I fire back.
that's when u could either start shooting out the base of the tower or start building aggressively towards them and push them
maybe u don't realize building isn't just for defense and that's why ur having trouble? the building mechanic is a great one if u know how to use it and when

I just don't get how people are obsessed with this game. I don't want to step on a pedestal and say "fortnite loving sucks reeee" while sounding like my opinion is the rule and not the exception like every other fortnite hater, but I absolutely can't stand the gameplay. I played PUBG on my iphone and it was a million times better than fortnite on all platforms. I guess I just hate the gay building mechanics in this game, makes me feel like I am playing minecraft hunger games. And even then minecraft hunger games was better than this overrated garbage.

One major reason why I left this game after playing it for maybe an hour or two is that whenever I am shooting someone at a relative distance, they can easily loving pusillanimous individual out by building a fifty foot tower in less than two seconds, which is absolutely ridiculous. Then atop their tower they drink their blue semen drinks and then try to shoot back while they take cover in case I fire back. This stupid building mechanic absolutely breaks this game for me. I feel like there's no valid reason why this stupid mechanic should be in the game, other than allowing Epic Games to declare that Fortnite is definitely not a cartoony PUBG rip-off.

I'm honestaly in tears over this powerful post please reblog......

you just gotta learn how to build back. i mean when i started playing, i hated when people were building so much to the point i just wanted to uninstall the game. but once you learn the good building strats you start to enjoy the game much more.

I'm honestaly in tears over this powerful post please reblog......

I'm glad you were "honestaly" emotionally invested in my post. It flatters me greatly.

Sounds like you’re bad.

Hunger games didn’t even have building mechanics.

Building is in the game because it makes it unique and it plays well. It’s actually one of the most praised things about the game, because no matter what disadvantage you’re at, you can overcome it by building.

All these games could have been copied from H1Z1, ARMA, DayZ, and the Battle Royale movie.
I just see it as a cheap way to pusillanimous individual out of a firefight. It's not really that i am bad or my aim is utter stuff. Every other shooter except maybe CS GO, I do pretty decently. Battlefield, COD, you name it. I lose a lot of time, due to BS things such as people pusillanimous individualing out of firefights by building fifty foot buildings under 2 seconds.

Maybe other people in this thread are right, maybe I just need to get used to the building mechanic and give this game another shot, maybe shooting the base or blowing it up will give me an advantage, who knows.

Maybe other people in this thread are right, maybe I just need to get used to the building mechanic and give this game another shot, maybe shooting the base or blowing it up will give me an advantage, who knows.
definitely try it out more before you ragequit too early. every person ive gotten to play this game i've told them its frustrating as forget at first but eventually gets better.