Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 64392 times)

lol
i would have called in a bomb threat to epic's headquarters if i was that dude

me and some friends have a discord we use to play fortnight. we're thinking about inviting more people so we'll have more to squad with in situations there isn't enough of us online. if anyone plays fortnite frequently and would like to join just say so here or message me anywhere about it.

me and some friends have a discord we use to play fortnight. we're thinking about inviting more people so we'll have more to squad with in situations there isn't enough of us online. if anyone plays fortnite frequently and would like to join just say so here or message me anywhere about it.
can I join

tbh I think Fortnite is for normies unless they like to aimbot and hack on there to ruin fun or for the irony

sorry for the double post but how come they didn't complain about Doom 4?

tbh I think Fortnite is for normies unless they like to aimbot and hack on there to ruin fun or for the irony
what?

what?
wait
forget

Hey, Fortnite Switch is unpolished.

The game runs at 720p30 both docked and undocked. The save .ini that Unreal uses has an option for dynamic resolution which could have allowed for them to switch between 1080p and 720p, but it's disabled.

Why the forget are there no gyro controls?!

message 2 all brothers with a famas and heavy shotgun who get killed by a pump: go forget urelf

how fortnite goes on a stuffty computer like mine:

loading breaks because i tabbed out
after like 20 minutes the game finally loads in
my character's broken- i spawn in the air(not in the bus), outside of the zone and the map
im taking damage WITHOUT EVEN HAVING DEPLOYED
i manage to actually go somewhere
i get some loot
oh stuff someone's there
game freezes and i suddenly die after it stops freezing
[Alt]+[F4]
THE END.