Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 64098 times)

now playground needs to come back so we can flawlessly recreate double dash

the snobby shores quest is from what I can tell, really really hard for no reason. i've landed there about 20 times and only got one chest. there's no chests in any of the house and somehow even though i drop first i land there and every house is filled with people, i dont get it. is there an anchor weight in the shop that lets you instantly land or something? i don't even see their chute when they're landing, they're just there already somehow.

the snobby shores quest is from what I can tell, really really hard for no reason. i've landed there about 20 times and only got one chest. there's no chests in any of the house and somehow even though i drop first i land there and every house is filled with people, i dont get it. is there an anchor weight in the shop that lets you instantly land or something? i don't even see their chute when they're landing, they're just there already somehow.

the lower the ground under you the lower you drop. you just gotta find the lowest point around the area to drop. also it's good to drop early

This was SO loving satisfying to watch (and get the last kill!), holy stuff.

the snobby shores quest is from what I can tell, really really hard for no reason. i've landed there about 20 times and only got one chest. there's no chests in any of the house
try going to the southernmost house in snobby shores from the south, there's a big dresser blocking a secret door to the basement and there can be a few chests down there
This was SO loving satisfying to watch (and get the last kill!), holy stuff.
nice! the new victory animation and slow motion is pretty sick
i have yet to actually experience it tho :c

decided to play a game with a random. best decision of my life.

this was my 90th win too.

RIP Tac SMG.

holy forget though the new smg is still good

a 50-something year old man just made a fortnight joke as he was checking into my hotel. Never too old to be a gamer

a 50-something year old man just made a fortnight joke as he was checking into my hotel. Never too old to be a gamer
did you greet him with a gamer massage

RIP Tac SMG.

holy forget though the new smg is still good
yes i love it
also the semi auto sniper is better now, almost kills a full health/shield enemy on headshots which is reasonable imo
blessed

hickok45 here with another fortnite gun. this thing sure does kick.

o stuff another smg lol
there's a lotta changes in this one
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v5-10
and playground's comin back tomorrow with the added ability to switch teams and other improvements