Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 61531 times)

For the nostalgic forgets, you get the OG Music (however remixed) in Battle Pass Tier 92.
i saw that

aeiou sad

i played the game before it was cool rrr

i remember i started playing when 50v50 was first a thing and tried out the game because of it cus i thought the idea of two teams in a battle royale was rly cool
that was also the times when hardly anyone knew how to even build anything yet lol so i didn't even get it for that but that was a cool lil bonus for me

the og music is a nice nod to those times and will actually make me turn on music again once i get it :)

Glad they took out an item no one complained about and gave us chillers instead.

This game will be the death of me, and yet I can't stop playing it no matter how many times I get 2-shot by the guy who I just dumped an entire assault rifle clip into their head. It's strange.

This game is just too luck-based at times. Bloom can be a real pain in the ass and this exact scenario happens a lot to me.

Anyway. I like landing on this mountain with lots of shopping carts around as you can start with tons of wood and it's rarely populated and it's also close to the corrupted area which has 3 chests and shadow stones to give you a boost around the place.

Glad they took out an item no one complained about and gave us chillers instead.
they aren't taking away items because their bad, they're doing it so they can introduce new weapons to make things feel fresh while the game is still balanced

they aren't taking away items because their bad, they're doing it so they can introduce new weapons to make things feel fresh while the game is still balanced
Not talking about the weapons. Talking about the bouncers. As for keeping it fresh, that’s most definitely not the case. It’s because people have whined about all the items that were taken out for a while. Except the suppressed smg, don’t really understand that one.

weapon accuracy pisses me off

remember if you have save the world you can earn 100 vbucks every mission depending on the mission you play, i have 200 now and im gonna get the t pose emote next time its available because why not

this new mode is rly fun

i'm glad i saved up vbucks for this lol

i miss not getting lasered down by SMG's when the game was brand new, anyone remember that? i love having some dude jump on me with a grey smg, doing like 60 damage to the head, and dropping me from 200 to 0 in mere zepto-seconds

also what the forget did they do the bloom? if you shoot an ar for more than 3 shots it becomes so innacurate it wont hit anything, even the silenced one. i can't even say i've been csgo'd in this game, you can actually control the guns in cs, in this game you have to tap fire or the gun just spews bullets out of the sides of the gun

tries to shoot from 30m with ar, bullets hit other planet
gets headshotted by guy with handcannon who was also jumping
i still like the game but goddamn what are these nerf guns