Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 63528 times)

friend is asking me to play fortnite should i
last time i played fortnite was before skins then it got popular and i was like wow im epic i hate popular games so

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/BLJohnFreeman
16 out of 100 matches
click the 'Lifetime' button to see all of your wins

speaking of which i just got my 100th win

click the 'Lifetime' button to see all of your wins

speaking of which i just got my 100th win
didnt know if we were talking about overall or just this season so far

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:49:33 PM by Trogtor »

the guided missile's gonna come back soon with some changes
https://youtu.be/THS2-D9ia48?t=1m43s
it seems pretty reasonable now and still fun imo

never stop making these they're great

oh right um it's here now

i wish this game wouldnt just tank in frames when someone is within the shotgun 1-shot range of me so i either get 1-shotted or can't 1-shot

Both guided missile and new shotgun are pretty terrible.

Fortnite Battle Royale by Epic Games is a 100-player PvP battle royale game set in the Fortnite universe, where the last man or team standing wins. Who woulda thought!?

The main things that set this game apart from other battle royale games are its building/destruction mechanics and unique items. This naturally opens up more tactics and strategies to victory. There's also less of a focus on looting and more of a focus on the action.

You may play solo with every player for themselves, duo with everyone paired up, or squad with up to 3 other friends or randos. In addition to these, occasionally there will be week-long limited-time events with special rules like 5 teams of 20 players each or faster storms for more frantic action!

This game is available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and iOS for free, with cross-platform support with friends. There are micro-transactions, but only for cosmetic items.
Why not give it a shot if you haven't already?
fortnite is for little pusillanimous individual friends

if so then im surprised your not playing it

fortnite is for little pusillanimous individual friends
and to think they're even more mature than you lol