Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 63622 times)

Hey, Fortnite Switch is unpolished.

The game runs at 720p30 both docked and undocked. The save .ini that Unreal uses has an option for dynamic resolution which could have allowed for them to switch between 1080p and 720p, but it's disabled.

Why the forget are there no gyro controls?!
But the game already is using dynamic res, it's a dynamic 900p docked and a dynamic 720p undocked. As for gyro controls they probably weren't thinking about it when porting the game over. It's not a standard feature yet that immediately comes to devs minds but hopefully it will in the future.

The port has its issues but def not bad when it comes to Switch, but yeah it could use some more work.

why do u post here if u dont like the game just curiouse

why do u post here if u dont like the game just curiouse
why do you kill people yuo sick forget

why do you kill people yuo sick forget

whater you talking about

played Fortnite on my switch today. I'm honestly baffled I fell for the "it's stuff it's PUBG copy durr ripoff of bad game only 4 year olds play it" meme. it's well made, fun, can run well, and while I'm still never going to win a battle, it's a fun experience.

Solos > Duos and Groups

I take it back it's stupid and dumb and gross and this isn't because I lost in second place >:((((((

I seem to lag on fortnite even on lowest res and settings

using dell 3567

costed about 250 bux so that may mean something

message 2 all brothers with a famas and heavy shotgun who get killed by a pump: go forget urelf

I seem to lag on fortnite even on lowest res and settings

using dell 3567

costed about 250 bux so that may mean something
yeah man that could definitely mean something

https://gfycat.com/PepperyAmazingEastsiberianlaika

so this........... is the power of shotguns.........
I don't get how you missed that shot, all the pellets hit.
Lag is annoying sometimes

if u switch weapons immediately after u fire u actually don't fire at all according to the server

oh dang i haven't bothered to update this thread in a while but tbh i'm just waiting on that playground mode to come out already cus i wanna mess around with friends in that and i'm kinda bored of the main game atm

dude i wish this game had kill taunts like tf2 does