Author Topic: Ant is a big mean smelly bully who is lynching me.  (Read 2406 times)

when i joined ant's server this started to happen

just because ANT is a infulental member in the BL community he shouldn't get away with this

#EndANT

is this some kind of handicapped joke?

cro making joke dramas might not be the smartest thing to do

maybe you should gay less

You know people get banned for joke dramas right

if this was a drama against someone else y'all butt buddies wouldn't be calling cro handicapped or threatening that he'll be banned. just because he's ANT you're like "you're handicapped for making this drama" or "this is clearly a joke drama and you'll be banned for it"

its like you're all part of the same crooked mafia

if this was a drama against someone else y'all butt buddies wouldn't be calling cro handicapped or threatening that he'll be banned. just because he's ANT you're like "you're handicapped for making this drama" or "this is clearly a joke drama and you'll be banned for it"

i think the thing is it's easier to tell it's a joke if they're more well known

boi

op conveniently left out the start of the conversation!!!

don't dish it out if you can't take it ...

This is literally a joke drama, go ask cro. He's the one always coming around jokingly calling everyone (esp me) gay and in turn everyone jokingly calls him gay, to which he responds with this drama. It's a joke.